- An elementary school science teacher in Wisconsin recently recorded a “coming out” video for his students to “introduce [himself] anew” as neither male or female but “Mx.”
- Some parents are now reportedly upset that they were not informed of the intended announcement.
- Mark Busenbark, who teaches K-5 students at Frank Allis Elementary School in Madison, had posted about the matter on social media a day prior to the release of the video.
“Tomorrow, I am out. Tomorrow, all of my students will know the truth. And they are the last to hear,” he wrote, according to a screenshot released by the Florida-based Liberty Counsel.
“I teach in a school where some of our students have been taught by society that being transgender is wrong. That being gay is wrong. But I am still coming out,”
In the video, which was reportedly shown to the children on May 16, Busenbark told the students that he had been hiding something from them and others.
“You’ve known me as Mr. Busenbark or Mr. B.,” he stated. “Most of what you know is true. Most of what you know won’t change. But there is one truth that I’ve hidden from you [and] until about a month ago from my fellow teachers, from friends, from family: I am transgender.” […]
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?