Gillette Transgender Adverts are Nothing But Lies…
- “Whenever, wherever, however, it happens—your first shave is special.” This is the caption of a Facebook ad by Gillette.
- It features a young person shaving while a father offers encouragement.
- What makes the ad unusual is that the person is transgender.
- The ad has received more than a million views as of this morning.
A strategy that changed America As “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month” begins later this week, we can expect many more messages like this in the media. They are part of a strategy that has been advancing in our culture for more than three decades. In 1987, a neuropsychiatry researcher named Marshall Kirk and a social scientist named Hunter Madsen (using the pen name Erastes Pill) wrote an essay titled, “The Overhauling of Straight America.” Their strategy later became a book.
Kirk and Madsen framed a six-part strategy:
- “Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible” to desensitize the public.
- “Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers,” leading society to assume the role of protector.
- “Give protectors a just cause” such as anti-discrimination and civil rights.
- “Make gays look good” by elevating prominent homosexuals and celebrities who endorse them.
- “Make the victimizers look bad” by associating them with Nazis, KKK members, etc.
- “Solicit funds” for a massive media campaign.
Why did it happen?
Let's continue the conversation on Facebook!
Your opinion matters! Join the conversation on our Facebook page and speak your mind!!!
The Good News
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. You don't have to do anything but believe by faith that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later.
THE GOOD NEWS
Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God. SALVATION IS BY FAITH ALONE & FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT GOD SAYS.
- God declares all mankind sinners and we all fall short of Glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The payment for our sin is death. Romans 6:23
- But God...because he loved you so much sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die in your place, for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later. 1 Cor 15:1-4; 2cor 5:21
All God asks is that you believe by faith alone in 1, 2, & 3. That you're a sinner, separated from God but God sent his Son to die for your sins, was buried & rose again 3 days later.
'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. '
Do You Believe?